Tips & Tricks to Improve Your Harvest
BloomBoss Tips and Tricks to Improve Your Harvest
• It is important to always keep your garden clean and free of debris. This will minimize the chance of attracting unwanted pests. Additionally, a clean garden area helps to minimize the chance of accidents bringing harm to you or your garden.
• Consider CO2 Enrichment - Managing and optimizing the CO2 levels of your indoor garden can increase your yields and growth by up to 20%. Most experienced indoor gardeners agree that the addition of C02 into an indoor garden has significant effects on the yield of your harvest.
• When growing with the BloomBoss FUSION 360/400/600, BloomBoss suggests using the Sea of Green (SOG) or Screen of Green (SCROG) techniques to maximize the yield of your garden. Detailed information about both of these techniques can be found online. • Growing Containers – There are a lot of choices of what to grow your plants in! The best containers are those designed to help cool and aerate the roots to promote faster plant development. BloomBoss recommends BloomBoss Pouches by Root Pouch for these reasons. BloomBoss Pouches are light blue in color, so you can easily see if your container is still wet, plus they are BloomBoss Blue to match your light!
• As LED grow lights use similar technology to computers, BloomBoss recommends always using a surge suppressor with your light. This will protect your light from power surges and keep it functioning perfectly for many years to come.
• Supplemental heat may compliment your BloomBoss FUSION LED grow light during the winter months. As LED’s produce very little heat when compared to traditional HPS/MH lights, supplementary heating maybe required to boost your garden’stemperature in the cold winter months.